The new and improved SpringfieldHBA.com is set to officially launch later this week, with HBA members and consumers alike set to benefit from a whole array of new features and practical resources. The launch is promised later this week, in time for HBA Home Show web traffic to experience the completely overhauled site. So, watch that URL carefully over the next few days.
A few highlights you can expect when the SpringfieldHBA.com reboot is launched:
- A beautiful, top-to-bottom design overhaul.
- Find-a-Pro search functionality to connect consumers with industry professionals.
- Easy-to-navigate site structure with intuitive menus, pages and posts.
- Fully integrated social media (facebook, twitter, linkedin, youtube, and more) components & sharing tools.
- All new, more powerful calendar & event functionality.
- Customizable feed subscriptions.
- Enhanced blogging options for members and consumers.
- Member and public logins for access to specialized content.
- Searchable and intuitive archives of past content.
- Powerful advertising opportunities.
- HBA member tweets right on the homepage!
All this and more is just a few days away. So, keep hitting that “refresh” button on your browser. And keep checking in on SpringfieldHBA.com.